An Interview with Franklin W. Dixon

Started by tomswift2002, June 18, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

I just found this in the CBC's Digital Archives from October 7, 1972.  It's a radio interview with Franklin W. Dixon himself...Leslie McFarlane. 

http://www.cbc.ca/archives/entry/hardy-boys-author-leslie-mcfarlane-in-conversation
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Cool! Thanks for passing on the link. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Here's a story from this year about McFarlane's connection to the Ottawa Valley.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Yeah.  I thought I had posted the link.

MacGyver

Yeah- I guess it just didn't post somehow. I hate when stuff like that happens with my posts- lol. :D