Veronica Wilmont (Murder House Trilogy)

Started by ken10, September 11, 2009, 06:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4567TME

Since she is the type of person that's viewed differently by many people, tell us what you think! ;D

4567TME

Is this idea so vague that I have to say something first?

SDLagent

Olivia

I didn't even remember who that was until I looked it up on HBs Wiki (thanks SDL & everyone else).

Ummm...I think she's kind of cliche, but realistic (especially for that job/industry) I suppose.

I can barely remember, though.

tomswift2002

That's the problem with the majority of Undercover Brothers books...the authors tend to use the same character model over and over again and just "slap" names onto the models that none of the supporting or guest characters really stick out.  In another post on the Murder House Trilogy I commented on how it felt like in those three books I might as well have been reading about characters who had just been transferred from book to book.  The actress that was trying to "repair" her reputation...seems to me I remember a character like that from UB#8.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

4567TME

Wow. . .we're really in a jam here.
Consult your Murder House books and try some other time! :)

SDLagent

Quote from: LIGHTS on September 15, 2009, 03:31:36 PM
I didn't even remember who that was until I looked it up on HBs Wiki (thanks SDL & everyone else).

Ummm...I think she's kind of cliche, but realistic (especially for that job/industry) I suppose.

I can barely remember, though.

Good to hear about someone using the wiki. :D When you use it, is it usually to look-up characters?

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 16, 2009, 05:24:19 PM
That's the problem with the majority of Undercover Brothers books...the authors tend to use the same character model over and over again and just "slap" names onto the models that none of the supporting or guest characters really stick out.  In another post on the Murder House Trilogy I commented on how it felt like in those three books I might as well have been reading about characters who had just been transferred from book to book.  The actress that was trying to "repair" her reputation...seems to me I remember a character like that from UB#8.

Actually, I found Wilmont to be fairly memorable character, compared to other characters in the UB. Although like you point-out, that's not saying much.

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on September 17, 2009, 01:12:23 AM
Good to hear about someone using the wiki. :D When you use it, is it usually to look-up characters?

Just when I can?t recall a detail?it could be anything.

003Robin457

She was one of the better chacters from the MH seris.

4567TME

Personally, I think that she represents that activity that shows what one can feel if they don't especially understand  something, and find a way to excuse themselves from their feeling of confusion.