Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys Super Mystery #6

Started by Bigfootman, November 05, 2011, 10:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Oh, okay- right. I've goth both of those Nancy Drew PC games, as well as the two Hardy Boys PC games.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

If anyone's interested, I just saw that Amazon.com now has most of the 1st. chapter of this book on their site available to read...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

I JUST REALIZED THIS IS ALREADY RELEASED!! :O

I really wish there was a bookstore here. :'(
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

I just picked it up today.  Finally, the last release in the UB series.  It'll be interesting too see if the series ends on a high or low note.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

I checked both the major bookstore chains in my area today and I haven't seen it yet. And it's supposed to have been released for 20 days now (back on July 10th.) I'm thinking I may just have to order this one from Amazon.com .........
On a side note, it's rather sad to see what The Hardy Boys selection looks like at one of my local Barnes & Nobles bookstores- there's literally like maybe 10 books- I think about 4 or 5 from the Grossett & Dunlap paperbacks- #1 of the UB series and a few copies of the first few Secret Files books.
Thankfully, Books-A-Million has a much better selection of the classic Original series and the UB and Secret Files books....

tomswift2002

In my area you only see the G&D versions if you travel to Ottawa and visit the big Chapters box stores, otherwise the mall shops (Coles, Smithbooks ---owned by Chapters-Indigo) just have the UB's and 2002-2005 Mystery Stories.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Okay, I finally found a copy of the book at another branch of Barnes & Noble... It was kinda funny getting the book to add to my collection, as I was thinking this will be the last entry (as far as we know) in the UB universe of books. Hopefully it ends on a good note, though I doubt it would have any kind of finality to the series. I'm looking forward to the new series to see how that goes.