The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

SDLagent

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 10, 2010, 12:16:58 PMAs for Canada, I thought some of you live there. I'm confused why you're confused. lol

Yeah, I live in Canada (and Trevor does, too). I was just messing around to see if anyone fell for it. Looks like some of you did! LOL! Canada actually isn't a big state in the US, it's Sovereign state that's bigger than the US in size.

But some Canadians are confused about our government. Lots of Canadians think that the Prime Minister is the head-of-state when the Queen of Canada (represented by the Governor General) actually is. The Prime Minister is the head of government.

Mattie

to tell you guys the truth i have no idea what all this is about

hardygirl847

Ok well I didn't think Canada was part of the US. lol But that's interesting that there is confusion between the Prime Minister and the Queen's duties.

Very interesting. :)

Now back to the trivia game? :D
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Who's turn is it, anyway? lol

Quote from: Mattie on December 10, 2010, 05:57:25 PM
to tell you guys the truth i have no idea what all this is about

It's about Canada, a cold and savage land to the north of that great and civilized nation, the United States of America. They're so out of it they still have a monarchy! God bless America and Supreme Leader Obama!

Mattie

I think its alwayajoefan's turn

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

QuoteIt's about Canada, a cold and savage land to the north of that great and civilized nation, the United States of America. They're so out of it they still have a monarchy! God bless America and Supreme Leader Obama!
Um, yeah- it does seem some folks treat Obama as such just about... I do like the God bless America and God bless the President part though. I don't like everything he's done, but I do respect his position. And hey- God bless Canada too! And the rest of the world. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 12, 2010, 04:02:49 AM
Was that sarcasm Spencer?  :P

No, just educating Mattie.

Quote from: MacGyver on December 13, 2010, 12:37:57 AM
Um, yeah- it does seem some folks treat Obama as such just about... I do like the God bless America and God bless the President part though. I don't like everything he's done, but I do respect his position. And hey- God bless Canada too! And the rest of the world. :)
Well, all US Presidents are pretty much "Supreme Leaders". And the PM has got more and more like that over the years, too.

Mattie

hardygirl847

Ok history lesson aside....where's the new question???

SDLagent

Quote from: SDLagent on December 13, 2010, 04:31:47 PM
No, just educating Mattie.

...in a extremely sarcastic and non-factual way.

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on December 11, 2010, 08:41:25 PM
Who's turn is it, anyway? lol

It's about Canada, a cold and savage land to the north of that great and civilized nation, the United States of America. They're so out of it they still have a monarchy! God bless America and Supreme Leader Obama!

Ha. I heard that some Americans are actually moving to Australia 'cause they hate Obama so much. But Australia is already full (I think) so what's wrong with coming up here? Not that I'm giving an invitation.

Just kidding. Get back to the game, everyone.

SDLagent

Quote from: Olivia on December 14, 2010, 04:04:26 PM
Ha. I heard that some Americans are actually moving to Australia 'cause they hate Obama so much. But Australia is already full (I think) so what's wrong with coming up here? Not that I'm giving an invitation.

Just kidding. Get back to the game, everyone.

I think Australia's pretty sparsely populated still. They have a smaller population than us and like us much of the country is largely unpopulated. Here it's the Canadian Arctic, there it's the Australian Outback.

MacGyver

All right- you've sold me. Let's go to Canada! :D 8)
Oh, Canada!
(Props to anyone who actually is familiar with this and can remember when it was first released.)
And in all seriousness, though I'm not planning on moving anywhere unless God sends me somewhere, I love Canada. There are a lot of cool things there- like the Canadian James Naismith who invented basketball, and the beautiful Canadian mountains and woods, and ice hockey, William Shatner and Michael J. Fox and Matt Thiessen (lead singer for Relient K) are from there, and of course, The Red Green Show and The Littlest Hobo and Danger Bay. And a lot of MacGyver was filmed in Vancouver and used Canadian actors and actresses. And there are a lot more things of course- particularly some folks I know there and all the cool Canadian people on this forum of course. :)
Of course, I love all countries for that matter. I like to think they all have their own beauty in their own way- and all people in those countries are beautiful in their own way too. That's how God made them. (Ecclesiastes 3:11) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"